By Max Highstein
- Introduction 2:30
- Guided Meditation Program 30:00
- Music & Stream from program 30:00
Within you is a sanctuary of peace, the antidote to an over-stimulated mind. This program guides you gently into your inner sanctuary to help you regain balance and serenity.
Most people who try to meditate say that they have a hard time focusing within, because their busy mind keeps distracting them. Sanctuary of Peace helps you learn how to enjoy a period of deep, centered inner peace whenever you have a bit of time. The narration track helps your mind to stay focused, and the background sounds help to soothe you, allowing you to go deeper, and deeper.
How This Program Works
- Over gentle background sounds, the narration begins by helping you learn a simple, relaxing breathing pattern.
- As the background music continues, the narration helps you focus inward, and provides further instruction for letting go of distractions and going deeper.
- The 30 minute program includes both coaching and practice, each practice period a little longer, so you can easily learn as you go.
- The continuous background is composed of soothing meditation music, combined with the sound of a mountain stream.
- This background is offered again by itself for 30 minutes, so you can practice without the narration, using the support of the soundtrack to help you stay centered and relaxed as you spend time on your own.
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to meditate, or want to go deeper into your meditation practice, this guided meditation for beginners can help you!