Sometimes all you need to help you drift off to sleep is a little ambient sound. Something soothing to help cover up noises in your environment, or even the noises in your head! Soundtracks for Sleep was designed just for that purpose.
With 6 different one hour programs, you’re sure to find the perfect soundtrack to soothe you into a peaceful, restful sleep.
Included in Soundtracks for Sleep:
- Gentle Ocean Waves: One hour of peaceful ocean waves recorded on the beach at Saint Augustine, Florida by Jon Shore.
- Ocean Waves with Soft Music: The beach at Saint Augustine, mixed with peaceful music by Max Highstein. One hour.
- Gentle Mountain Stream: A bubbling brook near Taos, New Mexico, recorded by Max Highstein. One hour.
- Gentle Mountain Stream with Soft Music: Taos mountain stream mixed with peaceful music by Max Highstein. One hour.
- Soothing Rain: Soothing rainstorm recorded by Max Highstein in Santa Fe, New Mexico. One hour.
- Soothing Rain with Soft Music: Rain in Santa Fe, mixed with peaceful music by Max Highstein. One hour.
Use these programs together with our Sleep Well Tonight guided meditation series, or use them by themselves. Try out all the selections to see which you like best, or use a different one every night.